NAVRA is open to all emergency medical, fire service and law enforcement professionals that are in good standing throughout North America and the World. NAVRA membership is also open to our valuable sponsors and partners who make our work possible. These include rescue tool manufactures, auto manufactures, insurance companies, tow company operators, and other emergency service organizations.
When you join NAVRA, you are automatically eligible to apply for our rescue challenges, have access to our training resources, and become part of an incredible nationwide network of extricators and rescue supporters. We hope you join NAVRA today.
Benefits to Your Organization
Introducing our “Challenge Concept” to your organization’s training and operations has numerous advantages:
- Develops a Safety-First attitude among all rescuers
- Encourages a higher and more proficient level of pre-hospital care
- Develops the systematic approach to Incident Command
- Stimulates ingenuity in terms of skill, practices & equipment techniques
- Designs an agreed code of Best Practices both Nationally & Internationally
- Opportunities to participate in annual challenges both regionally and nationally (extrication & trauma scenarios) including skills development days.
- Provides an arena where skill levels can be assessed and maintained by top professionals across the globe
- Enables North American teams to take place in the World Rescue Challenge